2. While holding the Mode button on the left side of front panel , reconnect power.
3. When the LED above Port 1x goes out, release the Mode button.
4. Issue the flash_init command:
5. Issue the load_helper command:
6. Rename the configuration file:
switch: rename flash:config.text flash:config.old
7. Boot the switch using the boot command:
Would you like to enter the initial configuration dialog? [yes/no]
8. Select "yes" when you are ready to configure the switch or "no" to start without configuration wizard. You're done.
Thanks to the poster, it was clear and prompt guidance of my question "how to reset Catalyst 2900 series XL Switch"
Post a Comment